Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Foot Care Pack is available!







I just finished putting the foot care packs up for sale in the store.

Just in time for gift giving!

I have taken the wonderful Foot Scrub & Foot Cream, paired it up with a real Ped Egg, and threw it all in a 100% silk purse.

The purse is 8"x8" The picture above shows it next to my regular every day purse (excuse the mess of it). The purses are a variety of colors with different textures. I'm sorry but because of the variety, you will not be able to pick which purse you get but rest assured, they are all very, very pretty :)

Sold with just the Foot scrub ($9), Foot Cream ($8), & Ped Egg ($10) this would retail for $27 and that isn't even including the silk purse! I'm selling the whole set for $23. 95. I really do not want to sound like an infomercial, but act fast because I only have 50 of these (if they go over really well, I may get another 50 in stock).

No comments:

Post a Comment