Saturday, February 28, 2009
Everyone has heard of eye candy right? You see a (close your eyes husband) a cute young stud muffin and he's "eye candy". Eye candy=something that looks good to your eyes.
Skin Candy=something good for your skin!
So there it is. How I came up with Skin Candy.
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
Sunday, February 22, 2009
All feed back on the scrubbly bars have been great! I'm just getting size, packaging, & price down now. They will be made in mini muffin tins for "single use", with multiple bars in a package.
They should be available on the website within the next few weeks!
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
I was NOT liking that look at all! BUT, being the good husband that he is, he trimmed it up for me and got rid of the "Santa" look :)
Hmmmm, now that he's following, does that mean I can't complain about him here?? Not that there is anything to complain about dear husband o'mine.
Thursday, February 5, 2009
Host an online Skin Candy party and start earning free product!
How it works:
- drop me an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org to get started
- I'll e-mail you a brochure, scent list, and order forms
- Hand out order forms to your friends and family
- They come online, to see the products etc, fill out order form and hand in to you, along with payment for their order (it's easiest if they make checks payable to you). There is also a $3 shipping charge per person added when they order.
- Once all orders are in, e-mail me a final order list
- Pay bill via Paypal or check. If paying by check, party orders can not be shipped until check has cleared the bank (so this way takes the longest)
- The order will arrive on your doorstep with bags and tissue paper.
- Put orders together and deliver. That's it
Here is the break down on sales:
Sell $175-$250 and receive 5% of sales in free product
Sell $251+ and receive 15% of sales in free product
The last online party the hostess sold $641 worth of product (to 8 women). She came away with $96.20 worth of FREE PRODUCT!
There has been many requests from our "sales reps" for scent samples so I have put together a system for that! The cost is $200+shipping, and you get 4 trays with lids that contain 24 lip balm pots (so that's 96 different scents), filled with solid perfume.
You can choose the 96 scents yourself, or I can choose for you.
You also get a pink & gray duffel bag embroidered with "Skin Candy" to carry your samples in.
So drop me an e-mail and get started earning smell goodies just for you!