Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Going to pee my pants!

I'm so excited...I'm going to pee my pants! I have made the most awesome sugar scrub!! It leaves my old lady skin sooooooo silky soft I.....yes ME....I DIDN'T NEED LOTION AFTER MY SHOWER!!!!!!

It's not like the oil & sugar mess, from the days of old, that you needed to stir prior to using to get it to mix but it is FULL of awesome butters and oils like cocoa butter, coconut oil, shea butter, sweet almond oil, and extra virgin olive oil *sighs*

I listened to you girls and I think I have made something you will love.
  • It has zero water in it (take a look at your favorite sugar scrubs and I bet one of the first few ingredients is water...heck, my other scrub has water in it)
  • It is made with lots o'sugar so it is the consistency of cookie dough...you can roll it in to a soft squishy ball :)
  • It is a foaming sugar scrub
  • It rinses clean
Here is the ingredient list: sugar, cocoa butter, coconut oil, sodium lauryl sulfoacetate, sweet almond oil, extra virgin olive oil, shea butter, cetearyl alcohol, fragrance oil, behentrimonium methosulfate, polysorbate 60, propylene glycol, diazolidinyl urea, iodopropynl butylcarbamate.

I'm ordering jars for it and it will be available on the website soon. Stay tuned!!

No comments:

Post a Comment