Sunday, March 8, 2009

Things In The Works

Let me start by saying that I love my body & hair mist.....for the BODY! It has no alcohol in it, which can dry the skin, and it actually helps moisturize the body a bit. BUT...I hate it in my hair! It just makes MY hair really, really dry and icky feeling.

Good news is that I've been working on a protein hair mist and I'm loving it! I've just ordered the packaging for it. I'll package them in 2oz, cute pink bottles. They should be available within the next few weeks :)

I'm also testing a moisturizing lip scrub. Need to tweak it a bit more but I'm thinking they should be available around the same time as the protein hair mist.

And for the ladies that have been requesting a salt scrub...that should be coming too!

Things that have been a bust so far:
scrubbly bars with salt

I need to test some larger salt grains in the scrubbly bars. The two sizes I've tested so far just dissolve *sighs*

I'm also working on getting the whipped cream soap in a tube.

So that's the update on what's in the works.

1 comment:

  1. Yay!! I'll be buying the lip scrub the day you put it up! I've been looking all over for a good one! Can't wait.

    ReplyDelete