Sunday, February 28, 2010

Update

Here is another update, I didn't forget ya...really!

Because we were closed for two weeks (read no money coming in) we had to lay off all our staff at the daycare. I put in over 92 hours last week and it's looking to be even more for next week (I can do this, I can do this, I can do this).

On top of that we lost our one full time person and had to interview and hire her replacement. The replacement starts next week :) Once she is trained and ready to handle a pack of dogs on her own...I should be up and running. That being said, that could take quite a long time. BUT...we are going to start the part time staff so I think I can squeeze in a day or two here and there to make smell goodies :)

I owe, I owe, it's off to work I go...

No comments:

Post a Comment